logo

Tristar Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts



Full-scale renovation of a historic building – Lobanov-Rostovsky Dukes’ palace, started in 2004. Goal of the project – restore and renovate the ex-palace and turn it into a lux hotel of the Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts chain.

The Lobanov-Rostovsky palace was built in 1817-1820 by architect Auguste Montferrand and is widely known as the "House with lions”. This is the only remaining building in St.-Petersburg that was completely constructed by the famous architect's design. The Four Seasons hotel chain consists of 83 hotels in 35 countries. The renovated hotel will have 7 levels including 2 underground levels (in the courtyard). The hotel will consist of 183 rooms with the total area of 32 thou. m², including a 240 m² presidential suite.

SIGNY GROUP acted as the general designer and developed project and working documentation, obtained the required approvals and the state expertize conclusion, also performed the author’s supervision over the construction activities.

Client: ZAO Tristar Investment Holdings
Saint-Petersburg, Russia

 

games